School is finally out and I get to spend the summer with Wesley! The end of school went well, I did find it slightly annoying to get back to work and things weren't where I left them and I had to deal with all the kids complaining, but we got to the end all in one piece! This year was different than last in that the kids actually liked me I think, haha! I had a lot of requests to sign yearbooks (none last year), got a dozen hugs and even a few gifts. And when I came to work on the last day of school there was a "We will miss you" poster on the wall of my building from some of my 8th graders. I brought Wesley with me and he had much fun staring at the goofy kids who tried everything to get him to smile. It was good fun, and since I am leaving one school to go work at another I got a bit of a farewell from the school I'm leaving. And now my summer plans include playing with Wesley, got a few doctor's appointments for him and the dog...we are going to a concert in a few weeks (Jimmy Eat World) and I have some work I have to do to complete my contract. So I won't be too bored! Oh yeah, and Wesley can roll over both ways now!! We knew he could because he'd be on his back then next time we'd look at him he'd be on his tummy, but we finally got to see it on Saturday when we were at a graduation party.
Here's Wesley with Chelsea Burnes at her HS graduation party:

And here's one of Wesley's wonderful goofy faces:

Wesley playing on a blanket a co-worker made for him:

This was from Father's Day at Tim and Carla's:

And here's the sleeping beauty in the car ride up to Port Ludlow:
No comments:
Post a Comment